When you first open up Toggle, you may be wondering where to start. Here is a handy checklist.
- Add your first gift (further reading on how to do this here >)
- Upload a logo
- Tweak the colours and fonts of your webshop to match your brand
Ready to take a look at how your web shop looks? Follow the link from your dashboard to take a peek:
Taking payments online
Before you can sell anything in your web shop, you need to connect a payment gateway;
Stripe is the easiest to get started with if you have not taken payments online before, but Toggle also supports Trust Payments.
Customise your emails
Toggle sends various emails to your customers. We recommend tweaking and customising them to align them with your brand.
- Customise your digital gift card email (received by anyone who has been purchased a digital gift)
- Customise the purchase receipt email (received by those purchasing a gift)
The small print
You can also collect marketing consent so that your purchasers and recipients have the option of opting in for further marketing from you. You can also come back to this later if you just want to crack on without asking for marketing ‘opt-in’ for now.
- Add your T&Cs
- Switch on marketing consent (further reading on how to do this here >)
Getting ready on site
At this point you’ll be able to sell gift cards online. But what happens when a customer walks in with a card to redeem? If you use a partner EPOS, you can redeem directly through your tills (drop us an email to get going). But if you want to get started redeeming today, you can use Toggle POS mode on a tablet device (iPad or Android).
- Make sure you've set up your sites in Toggle
- Head to https://pos.mytoggle.io on a tablet in your venue/site
- Save POS Mode to your home screen so that you / your staff can get to it quickly
- Drop a message to email@example.com and we’ll send you a PIN code
Ready to give the whole thing a trial run? Here’s what we recommend…
- Create a ‘free of charge’ order in your dashboard and send the card to yourself
- Redeem the card in POS Mode (or in your till integration if you have one)
- Take a look at the card in your Toggle dashboard so that you can see the redemption history
You’re all set!
You should now have a fully functioning webshop and the ability to redeem cards in venue.
Of course, there’s way more to Toggle, including an Overview Dashboard, the ability to sell physical cards, data exports, multi-location set-up, campaign tracking and lots more. Overwhelmed? Drop us a message at firstname.lastname@example.org!