The small print, we've all got to do it. It's your responsibility to have these available, but here's a quick guide on what to think about, and how to link to them from your Toggle webshop.
Writing your Terms & Conditions
There are no set rules or standard things to include, but we've put together a list of prompt questions to give you an indication of things to think about. Please note: this is not legal advice. It's not an exhaustive list. We recommend you seek legal advice.
- Who are you and what are your details?
- Does purchasing and using your gift cards constitute acceptance of your Terms & Conditions?
- Can the gift card value be exchanged for cash?
- Where are gifts valid?
- When are gifts valid?
- Will refunds of something purchased using a gift card be in cash?
- If the gift card is lost, stolen or damaged, what should your customer do and where does the liability fall?
- What happens when the gift card expires?
You've got everything written and ready to go, now make them accessible from your webshop
These will then appear as link on the bottom of your webshop.
As well as on the base of all emails Toggle sends to your customers.