Before we get started with this guide, the below guides may be useful to you:
- EPOS FAQs guide (an overview of how things work)
- EPOS integration guide (a detailed guide on how to integrate your EPOS)
- Using Toggle on Zonal POS (advise on using Toggle gift cards on Zonal)
📋Summary of how to integrate Toggle with your EPOS
To get your Toggle account(s) connected to your EPOS you need to do the following:
Add your sites to your Toggle account
Create an API on your Toggle account
Send the API details securely to your EPOS Account Manager
Add the relevant site IDs to your Toggle account
Test out a Toggle gift card on your EPOS to check it works as expected
The full details on how these steps are done are on our EPOS integration guide.
***Step 3: Send the API details securely by email to your EPOS Account Manager***
We recommend you download the Excel file on the blue link below and add the API username and password into the respective fields provided. Once this is done, save the file for you to keep, and send the file by email to your Zonal Account Manager for them to do their integration.
Here's what's on the Zonal API file:
(add the username you create here)
(add the password you create here)
Your Zonal Account Manager will need to use all these details for their integration set up.
***Step 4: Add the relevant site IDs to your Toggle account***
Remember to ask your Zonal Account Manager for the site IDs for you to add to your Toggle account.
How to integrate your Zonal EPOS with Toggle
This part is usually done by your Zonal Account Manager.
However, if you are self-managing your installation, this guide will help you configure your Zonal POS to work with Toggle.
Note that configurations do vary from installation to installation, so this is an approximate guide only. This guide also assumes some prior knowledge of configuring and managing EsVelte. If you need further support, please speak to your Zonal Account Manager.
1. At head office, navigate to:
a. Base Data > Site > CLM
b. Select the EsVelte plugin from the plugin drop down.
c. Enter in the desired information for the plugin:
Username = refer to your Excel file
Password = refer to your Excel file
Merchant Ref = 2
2. Prefix groups must also be setup in:
a. Base Data > CLM Settings > Prefix Group
Prefix = 63011900
Max length = 19
3. At head office, create the EsVelte gift card product in Product Modelling that will be used to sell/top up gift cards. The product is best setup as a standard line product. Ensure the product is added to the sites theme.
4. Add the EsVelte balance check button to the sites theme. These are in Other Lists > iZone
5. The EsVelte payment method must also be configured in Aztec finance. Setup the payment method similar to the following:
Once setup add the payment method button to the sites theme.