⭐ Only Toggle accounts using Stripe can allow customers to use Apple Pay
⭐ iPhone users can buy a gift card on your Toggle shop using Apple Pay
⭐ Recipient of the gift card can store their digital voucher on Apple Wallet
How it looks
Apple Pay button at the online checkout:
Once a digital voucher is received, the "Add to Apple Wallet" button will appear:
How to make Apple Wallet available for your Toggle account
There are a couple things to check and do to ensure the Apple Pay and Wallet works.
1. Add a Thumbnail logo
This logo is what will appear for customers on their Apple Wallet.
1. Login in to Toggle and go to Customise > Logos > Your logo
2. Upload an image (keeping in line with the dimensions required)
2. Check your Toggle domain is set up on Stripe
This part is done directly from your Stripe account.
1. Login to your Stripe account and go to https://dashboard.stripe.com/account/apple_pay
2. If your domain is not there, add it in (Your Toggle domain can be found on your Toggle dashboard on Customise > Domain)
3. Click Add
Stripe can accept mytoggle.io domains (the domain you get when you sign up your Toggle account) however there have been some glitches on their side causing this domain to not always accept Apple Pay. We'd therefore recommend (if you haven't done so already) to create a custom domain for your account.
The voucher balance isn't updating in Apple Wallet
The iPhone user will need to switch on the "Automatic Updates: Allow the pass to receive updates from the issuer" on their Apple Wallet settings.
How can I switch off Apple Wallet for all customers?
If for whatever reason you want the Apple Wallet feature switched off on your Toggle account please get in touch with the Toggle support team.