**read on for more information
There are four main emails that Toggle will send to your customers.
- Digital product email (for those opting to receive their voucher via email delivery)
- Receipt email (the email that goes to purchasers of a voucher on the web shop)
- Expiry email (the email that goes to purchasers at a predefined period prior to the voucher expiry)
- Dispatch email (the email that goes to the customer when a physical order is fulfilled)
You’ll probably want to tweak and preview the content of these emails. And guess what? You can!
You can find the settings for these under the Customise menu in your dashboard. They are individually identified: Digital product emails, Receipt emails, Expiry emails & Dispatch emails.
Digital product emails
Click on Digital product emails to start tweaking the content of your gift card emails. You’ll see fields where you have the option to change:
- The subject line (keep it exciting and non-spammy!)
- The ‘reply-to’ address (if customers reply to their email, this is where their email will go)
- Instructions for how to use the product (e.g. just redeem at the till or book online first)
- A company description (remember, people who are receiving your voucher may not be familiar with you. Introduce and sell yourself!)
- Some additional text (that extra bit of copy you might need, or perhaps relating to the 'call to action')
- An optional ‘Call to action’ button (get the customer to book or use their gift card now)
If you leave a section blank or turn off the Call To Action, that section will be automatically hidden in the email.
Once you’re happy, click Save, or if you want to preview your email click Preview email. Your email will inherit the look and feel of your web shop. Here’s an example:
And when a customer receives their real gift card email, the card details and image of their purchase will be automatically pulled in alongside the content you’ve just saved. Easy!
Oh, and you can also include a QR code on this email if you have QR scanners available. To enable this, head to Settings > General and select yes to QR codes in these emails.
The email will hold the same information and general layout, but the QR code will take centre stage!
Customise emails on a gift by gift basis
By default, all gifts are sent using the content you specify in this base "template". However, if you want to add specific copy or a different call to action on a gift-by-gift basis, you can! Read more about how to do this here.
Receipt emails are also easy to customise. Just visit the Receipt emails tab.
Here you can customise:
- The subject line of the receipt email
- The ‘reply-to’ address
- Some copy that sits at the top of the receipt email
You can click Preview to see your email and Save once you’re happy with it. It will look something like this:
Turning off emails
If you would like to switch off emails being sent you'll have this option at the top of each page when clicking onto the email section under Customise.